folding barn door hardware
Because of the wall space required for the long track, sometimes there's just no room to install a conventional barn door. Goldberg Brothers has come up with a fantastic solution: folding barn door hardware!
Barnfold® Series folding barn door hardware combines the style of our popular J-strap hangers with the space-saving convenience of bifold doors.
This breakthrough in hardware design uses minimal wall space next to the opening. Unlike conventional bifold doors, Barnfold®-mounted doors attach to the wall outside of the opening and don't require a floor guide.
Barnfold® Series folding barn door hardware is a great choice for closets, pantries, laundry nooks and more. It's available in either 2-door or 4-door configurations for a wide range of door sizes.
Ask your Goldberg Brothers retail dealer about Barnfold® Series folding barn door hardware today!
2-door hardware set with track
(track image is not to scale)
4-door hardware set with track
(track image is not to scale)
- Needs only minimal wall space next to the opening
- Can open either to the left or to the right
- Keeps all of the width and height of the doorway usable
- Does not obstruct the floor - no channel guide needed
- Supports a 2-door set up to 125 lb or a 4-door set up to 250 lb
- 2-door tracks available in 7 lengths from 24ʺ to 48ʺ
- 4-door tracks available in 7 lengths from 48ʺ to 96ʺ
- Some custom-cut track lengths may be available
- Adjustable for a custom fit
- Available with J strap or top mount hangers
- Choose from raw steel or 16 powder coating colors
- Available in 2-door and 4-door configurations
- Perfect for closets, pantries, cabinets, and laundry closets/nooks
Please note: For the best fit with a fully clear opening, a 2-door track should be at least 6 inches longer than the opening and a 4-door track should be at least 10 inches longer than the opening. The combined width of the door panels should be equal to the length of the track. We highly recommend consulting with one of our local dealers before making or buying door panels. They can help you verify the optimal sizes of doors and track for your installation.
We do not recommend this product for doors between rooms.
Designer tip: For very wide openings, 6-door and even 8-door configurations are possible by combining sets. Send us a note about your project for details and assistance.
• Due to variations in printers and display screens, all color representations above are approximate. Color sample cards are available. See your Goldberg Brothers retail dealer.
• Raw steel does not have a protective coating. Rusting will occur.
• PC Chrome is a powder coat finish with a glossy, chrome-like appearance. It is not chrome plating.
• Steel components used with Matte Black Texture and Bronze Texture may have minor surface blemishes acquired during the manufacturing process. These superficial variations will be hidden by the powder coating and do not affect product performance.